Home » Cricket » Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction, Highlights | 16th Match PSL 2016
Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction
Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction, Highlights | 16th Match PSL 2016

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction 16th match and you can see here that who will win. We’ll predict about the winner according to our astrology. We’ll try to predict our 100% astrology prediction about ISB united vs KHI kings. Let’s see who will win after the match you’ll be able to watch the cricket highlights of Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings whole match. So Just wait here and see this match.

As we’ve seen in the recent match that how Lahore Defeated the powerful Zalmi’s team and this was really great for them to win the match. This is best option for them to get on the top of the list. Islamabad united is really great team and they’ve to win this match for their team. This is really great for them in the recent 2 matches that they won but their 1st match was ruined by Quetta. So This is the best chance for them to be one of the best team of the PSL 2016.

You may like:  Pakistan vs England - 2nd Test Day 1 - Highlights - 22nd Oct 2015

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction

Karachi kings are strong today according to our Prediction They have 90% chances to win the match and they have 10% chances to lose the match. Today their luck will support them to win the match and get on some type of list in PSL 2016.

You can see all the PSL 2016 Predictions and results here.

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Cricket Highlights

You may like:  1st ODI: India vs Sri Lanka - Prediction, Highlights - 2014 - 2nd Nov

Highlights of this match will be uploaded here after the match and to stay tuned you have to keep on trying to reload this page and till that you can watch our live scorecard of the match.

Live Scorecard

Scorecard will be updated here automatically Stay on this page.

Time of start Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings

Match will start on time : 4:30 PM (PST)

11:30 AM GMT

Weather Report

You may like:  India vs South Africa - 3rd T20I - Prediction, Highlights - 8th Oct 2015

Weather is really very pleasant for playing the match and this is really cool weather for the match conditions.

Pitch Report

AVG 1st INN scores : 151 on this pitch

AVG 2nd INN Scores : 132 on this pitch

Highest total on this pitch is 215 by Afghanistan

Highest chased on this ground and pitch is by Afghanistan the target of 140.

So as far as the stats tell that this is not the best pitch for the team who will playing after the other or playing after other team.

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings Prediction

Incoming search terms:

  • 2016 isl all maatch prediction list
  • psl match kkr vs isb united live score

About Cricket Nandla

I want to share my knowledge and give my best how to's to my audience and i really love writing about cricket and awesome things which cause the fun and entertainment for my audience