Home » Cricket » ICC World Cup 2015 » Pakistan vs Australia Preview, Prediction – 3rd Quater Final Cricket World Cup 2015 – 20th Mar
Pakistan vs Australia 19th March
Pakistan vs Australia 19th March

Pakistan vs Australia Preview, Prediction – 3rd Quater Final Cricket World Cup 2015 – 20th Mar

Pakistan vs Australia Prediction Cricket World Cup 2015

Pakistan vs Australia Cricket World Cup Prediction – 2015 – 20th Mar. PAK vs AUS ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 3rd Quater Final Match Predictions at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. ICC Cricket World Cup Predictions.

Pakistan vs Australia Weather report, World Cup 2015 Toss prediction AUS vs PAK, Who will win today AUS vs PAK 3rd Quater Final WC 2015 Prediction Perfect , 20th Mar 2015 Prediction World Cup 2015 Winner.

Predictions

Today after the analysis of the pitch and weather and teams of the match who are playing here.

Pakistan team have 88.3% chances to win the match.

According to our Astrology Calculations.

You can review our previous predictions : World Cup 2015 Previous predictions

Toss Prediction

Today MAZAHUB.com Predicts that after the calculations of the match and astrological prediction says that. Pakistan team will win the toss and choose to bat first.

Best Records Both Teams

Preview

One of the important matches of Pakistan is going to be played tomorrow between Pakistan and Australia. From now onwards, all matches for Pakistan are knock out matches. Any single defeat in any match will result the expulsion of Pakistan from the tournament. Today, an important match was played. It was the 2nd quarter final between India and Bangladesh.

You may like:  Australia vs Sri Lanka Prediction - Cricket World Cup 2015 - 8th Mar

This match was somehow important for Pakistan as well because the winner of this match will play the semi-final against Pakistan if Pakistan wins the match against Australia. Match was as it was expected. It was the prediction that India is going to win this match and the same thing happened. India won the match. Match started at 08:30am and the Indian openers opened the batting for India.

Openers really did well. India just had lost its 2 wickets at the total score of 100. Rohit Sharma made the day for India. This man came to crease at the start and played a very long and responsible inning for Pakistan. Both the teams worked hard.

Besides Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina helped the team by lending the hand with Sharma. India’s middle order paid off. At the end of the inning, India gave the target of 303 runs.

India knew that Bangladesh couldn’t chase it because such a big target of 303 runs against such a strong team in the fast cricket ground like Melbourne is not easy. However, Bangladesh tried 2nd wicket of Bangladesh fell down only due to the carelessness of batsman. This is the symbol of the small team. Bangladesh then started losing its wickets without doing any remarkable runs.

You may like:  Sri Lanka vs South Africa Preview, Prediction - Qualifier 1 Cricket World Cup 2015 - 18th Mar

At the end, Bangladesh’s whole team got out on the total score of 193 runs. Even 5 overs were still remaining but that was of no use. India has won this quarter final against Bangladesh by 109 runs. Now, it’s the turn of the 3rd quarter final. This is between Pakistan and Australia. Both are completely ready to face each other. It is true that both the teams haven’t played any series since past few years.

Both the teams have although played many head to head matches. Match is going to be very interesting. This match is the biggest match for Pakistan of this tournament. This is the knock out match. Pakistani nation fans have a lot of hopes from their national heroes.

But it’s not that easy for Pakistan to beat the Australia. If you critically place both the teams, you will see that Australia has the 60% chances while Pakistan has just 40% or even less than that to qualify for the semi-final.

You may like:  Pakistan vs West Indies – Preview – Cricket World Cup – 2015 – 21st Feb

Pakistan Stats

Pakistan has once more time a very difficult situation to pass through. Pakistani team is in trouble since the start of the tournament. Firstly at the start, key batsmen and bowlers of Pakistan couldn’t make their place in the squad.

Pakistan Squad
  1. Ahmed Shehzad
  2. Sarfraz Ahmed (Wicket Keeper of team)
  3. Haris Sohail
  4. Misbah-ul-Haq (Captain of team)
  5. Sohaib Maqsood
  6. Umar Akmal
  7. Shahid Afridi
  8. Wahab Riaz
  9. Sohail Khan
  10. Rahat Ali
  11. Ehsan Adil
  12. Yasir Shah
  13. Younis Khan
  14. Nasir Jamshed

Australia Stats

Australia is the team who has won the most number of world cups. Pakistan should try its best. Australia doesn’t have any type of lack. Australia can win the match very easy if Pakistan won’t work very hard.

Australia Squad
  1. David Warner
  2. Aaron Finch
  3. Steven Smith
  4. Michael Clarke (Captain of team)
  5. Glenn Maxwell
  6. Shane Watson
  7. Brad Haddin (Wicket Keeper of team)
  8. James Faulkner
  9. Mitchell Johnson
  10. Mitchell Starc
  11. Pat Cummins
  12. Josh Hazlewood
  13. Mitchell Marsh
  14. Xavier Doherty
  15. George Bailey
Pakistan vs Australia Predictions

Pakistan vs Australia Predictions

Incoming search terms:

  • Pak vs aus toss
  • aus vs pak toss prediction
  • pak vs australia toss
  • toss pak vs aus
  • Prediction of tomorrow match between aus vs pak

About Cricket Nandla

I want to share my knowledge and give my best how to's to my audience and i really love writing about cricket and awesome things which cause the fun and entertainment for my audience