Table of contents
Sony Xperia Z2
It has android operating system, 4.4.2 (Kit Kat). It is faster than previous models as it has 2.3 Quad core Processor. On a positive note the Xperia Z2’s body appears to be far more robust than that of the Z1 and Z1 compact, which were found to scratch and scuff remarkably easily making the handsets look bruised and battered.
- Processor is 2.3Ghz Quad core
- Superamoled capacitive 5.2 inches touchscreen
- 1080*1920 pixels
- 3GB RAM and 16GB memory
- 7MP primary camera and 2.2MP secondary camera.
- Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
- Sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer..
In the box of Sony Xperia Z2, there are three basic things the phone (of course), its charger and Hands-Free Headset.
Why is this recommended ?
- The Xperia Z2 is a solid purchase and easily the most impressive Sony phone we’ve reviewed. It’s strong in every major department, from the display through to the camera, battery life and waterproof build. In return, however, you’ll need to offer up some muscle-power of your own, because this handset is a whopper.
- Let’s deal with the size thing right away. It’s not merely a question of weight, because the Z2 is only 18 grams heavier than the Galaxy S5, which is about as light as phones in this category come nowadays.
- It has latest version of android and so it will be upgraded to any android upcoming version. All apps on Google Play Store can easily be run on Z2.
- Having said this, it’s worth remembering just how much technology is packed into the Z2: a 5.2-inch display, a big camera module, the extra ruggedness I’ve already mentioned, a microSD slot, a widely compatible LTE modem.
- The Z2 apparently has active noise-canceling, to reduce background hubbub when you’re talking to someone through a headset.
Obviously, the Sony Xperia Z2 is ready to hatch in spring. A 2K display or least a slightly better/bigger battery would have make it the No.1 Phone. Leaving the cons, what really catches the Consumer’s Eyes is its Resistance against Water & Dust, Acute Camera, Sleek Omni-Balance Design, Beastly Processors and Good-For-A-Day-On-A-Single Charge Battery & Gorgeous Display. Really knocking off its predators off its boundaries even if it is hiding underwater. If using the camera for video, at about 24 degree outside the camera shuts down because of overheating and you cannot use it anymore.
The speakers on the Z2 are much better than the Original Z and even the Z1, it may not be class leading but they’re certainly not bad. The Display is amazing, excellent color reproduction, very good view angles, the only thing I have noticed is the screen is a tad reflective, not really an issue unless you’re in direct sunlight all the time, even then whack the brightness up and you can still see the screen perfectly fine. Sound quality (Headphones) I have to say Sony have done a really good job with the sound quality via headphones, nice detailed and punchy. I even sold my Walkman as I was quite surprised how good the sound was.
- Uneasy to hold and to carry away.
- Weight is more than S5
- Size is bit bigger and cannot be kept easily in pocket.
Compare with competitors
This is also a new and costly smart phone by Sony xperia
- Samsung galaxy S5 waterproof cell phone is also same like this but as per their test that smart phone is more durable than this.
- iPhone 6 which is latest released by Apple is also can’t compete on the intial step to this smart phone because iPhone is not waterproof and fail in ever screen test.
- Nexus 5 by Google also can’t be compared by this great smart phone because it’s also not waterproof but it’s more better than iPhone because it’s corning gorilla glass 3
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia z2 price in bangladesh
- sony xperia z2 price in south africa 2015
- z2 modem specifications
- sony z2 camera review & price in Bangladesh
- sony z2 waterproof bd price