Saturday, July 13, 2024
HomeCricketCricket Match Prediction | Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings | PSL 8...

Cricket Match Prediction | Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings | PSL 8 | Match 17 | March 1st 2023

PSL 2021: Watch KK Vs PZ live updates here PSL is taking a new turn these days. Position of Lahore Qalandars is very strong now as compare to Multan Sultans with NRR of 1.470. Karachi Kings are also trying to re-gain their lost position in this PSL. Islamabad United slipped to 3rd position from 2nd after shameful defeat from LQ with 110 runs in the previous match of PSL. The real competition will be between Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans because LQ are the defending champions and also standing at the top position in point table this time while Multan Sultans also wants to be PSL champions in their home ground.

Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings:

There will be an equal contest between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings tomorrow. Both the teams wants to stay in PSL season 8 and will work hard to be champions. We observed alot of improvements in the performance of both the teams in previous matches.

Previous data of Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 8:

Uptill now Peshawar Zalmi has played total 5 matches of PSL 2023, out of which they won 2nd and 9th match against Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators respectively. It has defeats from  all the strongest teams of PSL 8 like LQ,MS and IU. It will be the 2nd match between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings. Peshawar Zalmi had a great success from Karachi Kings in past and they will again try to defeat KK to re-gain their lost position in this PSL.

Previous data of Karachi Kings in PSL 8:

When we talk about Karachi kings, they have played 4 matches of PSL out of which they won 2.They defeated both top teams of PSL 8 which include Multan Sultans and Lahore Qalandars. They lost two matches from Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans respectively. Tomorrow will be the first match between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings.

Best players of KK:

Iftikhar Ahmad,James Vince and Sharjeel Khan are some best batsman in the team of Karachi Kings and top bowlers are Tabraiz Shamsi,Imad wasim and Imran Tahir.

Toss Prediction:

The team who wins the toss will have a great chance to win the match. The stadium and pitch of Rawalpindi Stadium is very team-friendly and perfect. The weather of Rawalpindi will also be perfect tomorrow.

Winner Prediction:

There is 60% chance of KK and 40% possibility of PZ to win the match tomorrow.

Time, Date and Venue of the match:

The match will be held on 1st March 2023 in Rawalpindi Stadium at 7:00 pm.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Edward Frankish on Contact us