Table of contents
South Africa vs Zimbabwe Prediction Cricket World Cup – 2015 – 15th Feb
South Africa vs Zimbabwe Prediction Cricket World Cup 2015 , Who will win today match 15th Feb 2015 , Prediction Zim vs Rsa Winner team, Astrology Prediction Rsa vs Zim 3rd ODI WC 2015 , Weather report World Cup 2015 3rd Match, Pitch Report Rsa vs Zim 3ODI Pool B World Cup 2015
After team analysis and all the review of the previous matches . South Africa team has 89% chances to win the match.
Subscribe to our site to get prediction by email. Prediction will be mostly accurate you can check our previous results and it’s totally free.
To open this page again for predictions. Bookmark this page now
You can review our previous predictions. Click here
Toss will be probably won by Zimbabwe. If they choose to bat first they’ll have more chances to loss the match because this team support bowlers and fielding team.
Pitch and Weather report
This match is going to be held in ground of Seddon Park, Hamilton, New Zealand. Now you’ll be able to see the ground stats below. There are the World Cup 2015 matches of world.
- Teams won 8 match batting first here.
- Team won bowling first here are 14 matches.
- Highest scores successfully Chased in this ground are 350 by New Zealand vs Australia on 20th February 2007.
- The Highest scores in this ground are 363 by West Indies vs New Zealand on 8th January 2014.
This was the brief about the pitch and it’s analysis. Which is showing a good records and the bests of all the time.
It’s a clear and hot weather will be there and it’ll be sunny also. So the team which will play good will have more chances to win and weather may not impact the game. So they’ve to work more hard.
Factor to be considered
- South Africa team is great and they also defeated Sri Lanka in the previous matches.
- They also manage to score very well and have a big target for opponent.
- Zimbabwe defeated Sri Lanka.
- After defeating it’ll be tough for South Africa to win from Zimbabwe.
These were the factors that why they can win.
Head to head ODI matches
Total matches played between these two team are 38
Zimbabwe team won Test matches 2
South Africa team won Test matches 34
The matches abandoned or not played are 2
Time of starting
Match will be started on this scheduled time
Greenwich mean time : 1:00 AM (GMT)
South Africa Standard time : 3:00 AM (SAST)
Zimbabwe Standard time : 3:00 AM (CAT)
South Africa team brief
AB De Villiers is the best batsman of the cricket. He is the opener in the National team of South Africa. Jackues Kallis is the most experienced and old batsman of South Africa. He is the bowler as well. He is the medium pacer. Kallis has played large number of test and ODI matches. He has the very good and appropriate average for the ODI. De Kock is the wicket-keeper. He is the new young player who is the excellent batsman. Miller is the most hard-hitter in the team. He usually plays at the lower middle place but plays quite good.
Zimbabwe team brief
Hamilton Masakadza is a right-handed batsman and he is occasional right-arm leg-break bowler. His brother, Shingirai Masakadza also plays for Zimbabwe; they both play domestically for the Mountaineers. Brendan Taylor is the captain of the team. He is the major batsman of the team and sometimes bowls for the team. Chigumbora is the old and permanent name in the Zimbabwe team due to his satisfactory performance.
Incoming search terms:
- india vs south africa prediction
- india vs south africa predictions
- south africa vs india predictions
- ind vs rsa match astrology preduction
- 15 jan sa vs zim odi match astrology wc 2015